The Grove Fountainbridge Community Garden will hold their 2nd Annual Gathering & AGM on
Monday 16th Feb – 6.30pm (Tollcross Community Centre)
An evening to talk about the year ahead, review and consider what new events we could create. The evening will be focused on planning The Grove Community Garden 2015.
Aim is to share what The Grove has been up to so far and chat through what gardeners and others would like to see happening at the Grove.
We had an amazing journey so far with a lot of people being able to grow their own in the heart of Edinburgh since 2013.
Come and get involved in your community, meet other people interested in growing food and find out about the garden.
We very much look forward to seeing you there!
Facebook event – https://www.facebook.com/events/855656634486391/
Tea & Welcome 6.30pm
AGM* & Review of the 2nd Year 6.45pm
The Grove 2015 – What do we want 7.15pm
1. Apologies and introduction
2. Chair’s report on behalf of the Management Committee
3. Approval of Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts
4. Ratification of rules made by the Management Committee for the management of the organisation:
– fee pa per gardener to cover insurance costs
4. Election of Management Committee
5. Any other competent business.