Members’ Gathering & Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Mon 10th Feb, 7.15pm (Tollcross Community Centre, room 5)
A meeting to discuss the year ahead, review what’s good, what could be better and consider what new events we could create. The evening will be focused on planning The Grove 2014 future.
- Tea, Cake & Welcome 7.15pm
- AGM* & Review of the 1st Year 7.30pm
- The Grove 2014 – What do we want 8pm
We very much look forward to seeing you there!
THE GROVE COMMITTEE
1. Apologies and introduction
2. Chair’s report on behalf of the Management Committee
3. Approval of Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts
4. Ratification of rules made by the Management Committee for the management of the organisation:
– gardening principles as adopted;
– fee of £3 pa per gardener to cover insurance costs, to continue at the same rate for 2014.
5. Election of Management Committee
6. Any other competent business.
The formal part (hopefully short!) of the AGM will be followed by a discussion about what the coming year holds for The Grove, including we hope news of some exciting developments.